Anybody getting Duke Nukem Forever?

I thought id look into this seriously and after watching few vids etc im tempted into purchasing it I loved the old version and i hope this lives up to its expectations ! Anybody else getting it ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im going to wait for the demo and see what happens though i dont hold out much hope for the game, it has trash written all over it.

The legendary game that is Duke Nukem? ..of course I'm getting it. It's part of gaming history and has been in production for the last ten years. Even if its rubbish, it is one to own.

Yes thats what im thinking, i mean the name itself is legendary I still play the original Duke Nukem now

As for the demo, isn't it for people who own borderlands? If so i wont see the demo so i'll jus go bye the past and how good the original was

I thought you only got the demo when you pre ordered the game itself?

I possibly might get it as it does look fun. I'll try the demo and see if it seems a deffo buy after that.

I managed to play some of it and is fun and humour but no shine and glamour to what's been out there I will probes get when down in price

You can get the demo if you either pre-order or purchase Borderlands GOTY which is what I did ages ago.

The demo well help me decide if I want it, but I will be waiting until the price drops.

Has the LE on pre-order for £49.99 =D good old zavvi + discount codes ;)

I loved the older versions from years back.

Not sure about this one though, even with me being a fan of previous games I just haven't seen or read anything that would make me say now that this is going to be a day one purchase.

Definately be waiting for some reviews and peoples feedback first before deciding.

Will wait for reviews and comments on forums before i buy this one. After all these years of waiting i suspect it will not be good.