Anybody else pre order on gamestop.com?

I am very antsy and anxious for my new console. I put my order in online at gamestop.com in july and the status still shows open. It is a day one edition so i am hoping and praying i get it day one. They still havent charged my card... but this is normal. Just noticed alot of people have been charged through other providers already. I am getting very nervous! Anybody else pre order on gamestop? I am having it shipped to my house as i dont have a gamestop near me.. If you have pre ordered through them online have you heard anything??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

nobody ? :(

I pre-ordered from GameStop and called them the other day to check on my order and was told that everything is in order for launch day delivery.  I too did the one day shipping and was assured I would get my console on 22 Nov.  So don't worry as I think you will be fine.  But you can call Gamestop just to be sure.

Thats some good news! thanks skyzoo , anything to make me feel better lol.

They will probably charge us just few days before day one. I bet 19th or 20th.

Ya , I will just have to keep an eye on it... I love your gamer pic alex. Trevor... what a character that guy is!

It's more because I have same mom as Trevor lol. Someone said GS will charge us on 17th. Will see.

Cant get a hold of anybody ... Ill just try not to think about it and let time pass.

No worries. I'm sure they will charge only when  consoles are ready to ship.

The best time to call is weekdays.  They open at 10 EST and I would call right then.  But as others have said I think you will be fine and shouldn't worry.  I ordered mine June 10th and my order still states "Open".  So you will be fine.  

Cant wait until that "open" changes. :) Still undecided on which games to get at release. Im thinking DR3, NBA 2k14, Ryse.. , and already have ghosts because of peer pressure (not a modern day cod fan) lol . What games are you guys getting? I can get 6 but I might just get those couple and save for upcoming games...