Any worthwhile arcade games I've missed?

Ok so i've not been on my 360 or these forums properly in a while and I have some MS points to spend (2800) so I'm just here to ask what games would fellow gamers recommend?

Please bare in mind I am not interested in any add-on content for games, just standalone arcade games :-) So is there anything I've missed out on?

Ta guys

-Rico

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

* Please enter only numbers.

Minecraft 1600 MSP

Trials Evolution, Minecraft.

Easy!

I've tried minecraft on the PC and although its different I have and always will do lack creative skills so I'm terrible at anything that revolves around creating something.

I had the 1st trials and thought it was a fantastic purchase, is there much different between the 2? Obviously the level designs are different is that all?

It's improved big time over Trials HD. The handling of the bikes feels alot better, lots of customisation for your bike and rider and you're no longer stuck in the old, dark warehouse. Now you're outdoor and the tracks look stunning. The driving line even curves, so you're no longer driving in a straight line all the time.

Ok you've sold trails evolution to me, downloading as we speak. Now I have 1200 points left, was considering "I am Alive"...is that any good?

err Fez...it's kinda awesome.

Walking Dead is also worth a punt.

[quote user="CloneRico"]

Ok you've sold trails evolution to me, downloading as we speak. Now I have 1200 points left, was considering "I am Alive"...is that any good?

[/quote]

Mixed reviews I think, it looks great but people have said it's too short. I'd recommend waiting for 'Deadlight'

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWBN_nKqapU]

I would have said Minecraft but your low on MSP now :(

Good call on getting Evo !!

Other games I would recommend would be Limbo, Splosion Man, Shadow Complex and Peggle

Trials Evolution

Minecraft

Monday Night Combat

Bastion

Secret of Monkey Island 1 & 2

Battlefield 1943

Peggle

Fez

Toy Soldiers: Cold War

----------

That's a few off the top of me head.