Any way to make my account ask for password when signing in?

I sold my Xbox 360 back in august , I deleted the account and all other content by formatting the drive, I've had a few friends tell me that they still see me online sometimes mostly on Netflix but its not me, the person hasn't made any changes to my account, no new friends or strange messages just the 'Activity' section saying I've played games I never owned, I have a feeling its a friend where I've signed in to his console but I believe my credit card info is there (it wouldn't let me remove it due to it being tied to a membership but I have silver). I just was wondering if I can change the settings to make it ask for password on all other devices from my Smartphone because I don't want to take the risk of him spending money on my card... Please help :/ .... Thank you . 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hello, I suggest that you change your account password and email if possible, this may prevent them from accessing your account, I'm not sure but I don't think there's an option for suddenly make a password request suddenly show up on a console that you have already authorized to be able to access your account without a password as long as you have no access to that console. However the best thing to do if changing your details wasn't effective now in your case,  if you believe somebody is accessing your account without your permission, I suggest that you call phone support and report "Unauthorized Access" case or whatever they call it, it's better to do it as soon as possible so as to avoid unnecessary charges or suspension due to abuse by whoever that's using you account. Full guide of what to do if you believe your account has been compromised can be found here: www.xbox.com/.../what-to-do

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Correction: I think step 2 matches your case  since changing your details won't work here:

Require a password to sign in from all consoles where your profile exists

If the person who compromised your account downloaded your profile to a console, they may have elected to not require a password to sign in. In this case, even after changing your password, they will still be able to sign in. To solve this, you will need to remove access to your profile from all consoles. To do this:

Visit https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile/Protection

Sign in with your Microsoft account

Select Require Profile Download

This will require that your profile be downloaded from Xbox LIVE, using your Microsoft account and password, before it can be used on any console. Your profile will be downloaded again from Xbox LIVE, using your Microsoft account and password. Any existing copies of your profile that maybe on someone else’s console will no longer work.

If this doesn't work, please try contacting support as I have suggested earlier.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.