Any updates on the outage?

We're 30 minutes shy of a two hour outage with ZERO updates. What's the problem? You know what, I don't even care what the problem is. Figure it out and fix it. I was supposed to meet with my team at 5:30pm EST. Thanks for the great customer/product services!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

86% packet loss.

I'm getting 92% packet loss, the list they have of supposed functioning apps isn't even correct.

My Internet is available... Microsoft your services are not....  This is why an always connected device will never work.  Let the gamers play when you can't live up to your end of the deal.

They have nearly all apps functioning but you can't actually use any of them.  Makes sense right.  I had 91% packet loss when I checked btw.  I wonder how many people this is affecting in this particular loss?

if they'd even just update every half hour or so.  at least it'd be something

Nope. I'm in Cleveland, OH. I have 0% connectivity. Can't wait for some kind of refund or 'perk'. Microsoft better give me something for this. I didn't buy the PS4 because of this type of sh*t.

I can't even get Utube.... WTF?

Still No Changes Or Updates On The Outage....... What Is This? Communist Russia!!!!

I expect better services from companies worth more than $500 billion, and have AI packed up in some storage closet just because they don't want IBM, Apple, or Google to release a 'beta' version!

Xbox One won't even let me play the 'games on disc' because it can't find a recent save location.... WTF?

As much as we pay for these services  youd think they would be on top of it

Nearly 3 months of check ins on Warframe about to be killed. Thanks Microsoft.

cant login still 91% packet loss my xbox one is just a freaking paperweight fix this now and when you do we expect Microsoft points for compensaten and free pizza