Any problems issues or general help leave me a msg anything xbox related

Hi there fellow gamers,this is a POST to do with anything Xbox 360 related issues  like connection issues,game play, what ever really,so if you are stuck and need help please do not hesitate to contact me and i try to reply with in 24 hours normally work permitting!

So if you are in need of some help with any issue and its Xbox related,then please leave me a messgae on here,or you can send me a PM or send me a message to my account,and i will try to get back to you asap okay.

Well everyone just a slight change in topic here but what is everyone making of this new layout for this xbox.com? myself im just getting used to it,but its not very user friendly! This is my opinion,but id like to hear some of yours please.

Well dont forfet if your in need of help,whether its live,games,trouble shooting issues with your console,just send me a message and i will reply to you okay.

All thge very best,and happy gaming.

Ki11zWidSki11

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good on your for this but wouldn't it make more sense for you to visit the support forums and answer peoples questions/problems there?.
Believe me there are plenty to answer & a few more people helping helping users out in those forums would not be a bad thing!....

Either way nice going.

;

i want to know why i was banned and how long it will take fro me to get back on i dont recall anything happening with me and the rules and all i remember that ysterday night i was playing blackops on shang ri lai with other people and i told tham i had to go and they kept saying stay but i had to go and i got off and today after school i looked at my xbox live profile and it said i was banned and it does not even tell me a date witch i will be on again i should of new that i should of took the ps3 way much better

and i want an answer now from the people becouse this is unfair

[quote user="jdog christian"]

i want to know why i was banned and how long it will take fro me to get back on i dont recall anything happening with me and the rules and all i remember that ysterday night i was playing blackops on shang ri lai with other people and i told tham i had to go and they kept saying stay but i had to go and i got off and today after school i looked at my xbox live profile and it said i was banned and it does not even tell me a date witch i will be on again i should of new that i should of took the ps3 way much better

[/quote]

You need to post in the Support section.

[quote user="jdog christian"]

and i want an answer now from the people becouse this is unfair

[/quote]

this is why... you need to stop playing game and go back to school

i want to add my grandson  and son in law onto my gold family pack but it wont let me anyone help please

OP needs more proof reading. I can forgive the post layout, thanks to the shocking state of the forum, but the typos and punctuation are atrocious! :D Oh and I think you've probably bitten off more than you can chew with this but good luck. :p

Hey yeah , i got a couple of questions.........1.Why did you mod your GS? (Grid,Chessmaster live,Saints Row 2) 2.How did you become an Ambassador with modded GS?

^ they gave the ambassador icon to everyone as in EVERYONE who signed up for the XPERTS Beta, you just had to request it and it was yours...