Any one else think this forum could do with a face lift ?

Like the title say's any one else think this forum could do with a face lift ? or is it already on the cards ?

not to be rude but this site looks like it was built in the 1980's

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The current layout was implemented like a year or so ago so I don't think they will change that again soon. They are currently getting rid of a lot of the clutter though which should hopefully mean for easier navigation and a more centred community.

The gamercards to the left could use an update though which I think could make this place look a lot different as they've probably had them looking the same for like 5 years or more now.

WHAT ?? they change to this format only a year ago ?? where have they been living ? in the 80's or what?

PMSL looks like someone spent to much time on spread sheet or somit !!

oh well .... what can I say heeh ..

That was 1.5 years ago... They should have burned those forums down and started from scratch then, but they actually achieved the impossible of making the forums even worse.

It looks just so basic/plain not a bad thing but .. i dunno, does not look like much effort/time or thought went into the styling of the site.

but then again what do i know ... heeh as long as it works would be a good start i gueess...

these are by far the worst designed forums I have ever seen..

The main page of threads should have a page counter.. as it is just so much fine to have to open page 1 on a thread I already posted in.. then need to scroll to the bottom to click the last page...

WHY are the page numbers not on the main list AND on the top of the page...??

No quotes..

need to add a reason for an edit.... lord know how many of my reasons are just "z"

to answer the question... yes, they need a full and complete overhaul...  freely hosted forums operate 1000X better than this garbage

/rant

Yeah they are the worst. @tohell i agree a page counter would be good but you can get to the latest page by clicking LATEST POST.

"these are by far the worst designed forums I have ever seen.."

That is so utterly true.  The errors are aplenty and it just gets worse every day.  I can barely stand coming here anymore because most time I can't post anything because it's nowhere close to being compatible with my iphone and that's what I primarily use to browse the forums.  

The Killer Instinct forums that I frequent @ ultra-combo.com just got upgraded and blow these forums out of the water...

And i bet you can post pics and videos.

Embed them and more...