Any Massive Great Games I've missed?

Ok, over the last year or so, I've tried a range of games, and I believe I've tried all the games everyone raves about, Oblivion, A Creed, ME, Soon To Be GTA, Red Dead etc.

I Don't like dark games like bioshock as they make me feel sick, is there any games that ive missed that are really good and have a few in the series?

Not Batmans though, they seem to dark and bore me unfortunately. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i would give dead island a bit more of a go than you have done.

i hated it to begin with and gave up on it too,i played it again about a month later and i haven`t put it down since.

it gets a whole lot better when you get off the beach.

the batmans are the same too,you just need a bit longer to get into them.

The batmans are excellent, especially the first one.

Where have all the fun people gone off these forums, decided to take a look at them yesterday for first time in ages and wow.... so dull

You tried the Fallout games?

Or Gears?

Yeah, didnt really get into gears, wasnt that I didnt like it though, and fallout annoyed me due to lack of ammunition

Look in any old buildings and there is normally some ammo around, i'd give it another go as it's a cracking game!

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

is there any games that ive missed that are really good and have a few in the series?

[/quote]

You are missing "Bayonetta", probably the greatest game on the XBox 360 for an original IP.

It's by the original creator of "Devil May Cry" and is a Finesse Slasher like DMC and "Ninja Gaiden" however it is much more accessible than either of these titles.  It was given perfect scores by Edge Magazine" in the West and "Famitsu Magazine" in the East, high praise from 2 very discerning professional review magazines.

Also if you loved "Oblivion" and "Skyrim" you really should check out "Two Worlds II".

The first one was unfinished and a poor quality release.  The 2nd one is an excellent and very rewarding RPG.  You don't see many copies in the UK because they didn't have a European Publisher.  You can get a copy from Amazon.co.uk for a decent price though.

Finally if you like the old RPG you can't go wrong with "Kingdom's Of Amalur".  The most expensive option of the lot but Big Huge Games and Studio 8 have certainly made a 'big huge game'.

Hope these help.

Az

Dark Souls if you like RPG. Maybe Resident Evil 5 is you like shooters?

Battlefield 3 if you like FPS.

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

Yeah, didnt really get into gears, wasnt that I didnt like it though, and fallout annoyed me due to lack of ammunition

[/quote]

Once you get used to searching you will find much more ammo than you need.   if you can get past that and become a scavenger its a fantastic immersive gaming experience that still takes some beating.

this is just my opinion but you should try:

-

Gears of war 3

Saints row 3

Street fighter X Tekken

thats all i can think of for now

If you play batman your save file might magically disappear wasting hours of gameplay, i would pass on it for sure. No idea why the developer have yet to fix this problem its outrageous.