Any Killer Instinct Match-ups?

I hate to sound like a fanboy, but I was sold on the Xbox One before it was even announced; I've always preferred Microsoft's services over Sony's, that's just the way it is. However, the game that really sold me Day One is the reboot of Killer Instinct. Surely, with this being one of the Xbox's biggest releases, I can't be the only one buying it, so would anybody like to add me on Live and match up launch weekend? I took the 22nd - 25th off of work to get some serious practice on this game (along with DR3, of course), so I would like to play somebody who likes to play competitively, yet can accept a win/loss without bragging or insulting like most online fighters turn out. I'm hoping to get good enough to play at EVO next year, so it would be cool to have somebody to play against consistently. I'll be playing with friends for sure, but I find having an online friend at a similar skill level really helps with reads and skill development in general. I would also be down for Ryse or Dead Rising co-op, though Ryse isn't a buy for me quite yet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

add me i will also be taking a few days off work. i was pretty good at KI back in the day

Thank God this is Free to Play! We have GODG, BF4, ACBL, and maybe Ryse or DR (4 Games). Plus extra controller and XBL renewal so there was not much left over for KI.

You can get a live card with the full version of KI on it at bestbuy right now

How does free to play work out?  Free 30 minutes of the game then prompts you to buy it or uninstall it?

[quote user="GRAW2ROBZ"]

How does free to play work out?  Free 30 minutes of the game then prompts you to buy it or uninstall it?

[/quote]

No, It free to play but with one character only.

I am also looking for people to play KI with over the launch weekend. Add me as well.