Any good games to rent?

I'm looking for some short and easy games to rent, so I was wondering if anyone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Any movie based game is usually short and easy.

Depends on what you mean by easy, easy achievements, easy difficulty or even both? A few older games that are good rentals.

X-Men origins: Wolverine

Both of the Force Unleashed games

Prince of Persia the Forgotten sands

Dead Space 1 + 2

Didn't bother looking at your recently played list so sorry if you've played them already.

LA Noire is worth renting its not the best game around but you should at least give it a go to see what all the fuss is about. Homefront - its only 5-6 hrs long.

Lovefilm have just despatched the new Transformers game to me. Should be with me tomorrow and I'm giving myself til the 14th to play it then it goes back. Never played a Transformers game so I don't know what to expect!!!

[quote user="x Disconsolate"]

Depends on what you mean by easy, easy achievements, easy difficulty or even both? A few older games that are good rentals.

X-Men origins: Wolverine

Both of the Force Unleashed games

Prince of Persia the Forgotten sands

Dead Space 1 + 2

Didn't bother looking at your recently played list so sorry if you've played them already.

[/quote]

I'm looking for games that you can sit down and just play and not have to throw your controller at the wall because you can't beat a level.  (Not that I usually do that). And if it gives easy achievements, well that's a bonus.

How long is  Dead Space 1 +2?

[quote user="SONIC SCREAM 07"]

I'm looking for games that you can sit down and just play and not have to throw your controller at the wall because you can't beat a level.  (Not that I usually do that). And if it gives easy achievements, well that's a bonus.

How long is  Dead Space 1 +2?
[/quote]Both of them are 8 hour long games at the absolute most, you could probably finish them in less time than that if you play through on normal difficulty. They give out a fair chunk of GS as most of the achievements are straightforward.

Ah thats on my list however they have just sent me green lantern game

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

Lovefilm have just despatched the new Transformers game to me. Should be with me tomorrow and I'm giving myself til the 14th to play it then it goes back. Never played a Transformers game so I don't know what to expect!!!

[/quote]

just renting Shadows of the Damned and loving it, twisted and very mature content but strangely good fun.

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

[/quote]

Its loads of fun, but woefully short. To complete it by the 14th you'd need only to play for about 30 mins a day! I got 1000G in 2 sittings!

Add this to your rental queue then Sonic,and claw back your lead from Westy!

[quote user="lewgiffard"]

[quote user="MA71LDA"]

[/quote]

Its loads of fun, but woefully short. To complete it by the 14th you'd need only to play for about 30 mins a day! I got 1000G in 2 sittings!

Add this to your rental queue then Sonic,and claw back your lead from Westy!

[/quote]

Will do, thanks for the heads up.

Damn him, he's pushing me to get Avatar... ummm the dilema.