any Experience with the Microsoft Store?

Hi,

I preordered the One on Day one ;)

Meaning, I ordered it the day it was available at the German Microsoft Store. I was wondering whether its shipment speed can live up to those of Amazon and other popular online stores.

Does anyone of you have experience about the shipment speed of the official Store? I want this thing on day one as it fits perfect into my vacation plans and I am afraid it might be to late to order one at Amazon...

Any info will be greatly appreciated ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I imagine they will use couriers like Ups so probably be rapid, in an ideal world the couriers will get it early so you would get it on the day of release lol

They promise day one delivery so I'll be pissed if I don't get it day one. Having said that, when I bought Windows 8 I also ordered a physical backup disc and I swear it took over 2 months to arrive from Germany...

IF you live on an island like I do, then it could take up 2 more days but that´s all I know.

I've chatted with their support a few times and they all assured me it would be here on launch day...so I sure hope it is. My past experiences with them have all been positive with game orders, so I'm confident it will get here on the 22nd of November.

Would it not be easier to just get it at a store. I paid cash. I don't want to buy it from their online store with a credit card where you will pay even more with interests rates.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

Would it not be easier to just get it at a store. I paid cash. I don't want to buy it from their online store with a credit card where you will pay even more with interests rates.

[/quote]  Not if you use a prepaide credit card or a debit card

I use my credit card all the time and NEVER pay a cent of interest.  You only pay interest if you have a balance at the end of the month

I ordered an Xbox VGA cable to connect my old turtle beach headset and still use HDMI. This was last year and I rang Xbox and it was shipped from an Xbox distributor in Sydney to NZ. Took about 3 working days. Couriers delivered it on a Saturday morning since no one is home during the day weekdays and it was signature required. That's my online experience and no NZ retailers were selling the Xbox VGA cable at the time. They email you a receipt and give you something to track you shipping/order status. I won't be ordering Xbox One via this method. Prefer to choose from retailers here.