Answer please

O.K so I was watching this video about the new MW3 Console and Major Nelson unveiled the new MW3 wireless headset. Normaly I woudn't care less but when he said "Bluetooth support" My ears started burning. My ears started burning because I plan to get a Playstation 3 in a few weeks aswell. So if I purchase this mic will I have a fully functinal Xbox 360 Mic with a charging stand included, but when I want to go on my playstation 3 I merely press Bluetooth mode, connect it and save loads of money rather than having to purchase a wireless bluetooth mic (note, My xbox 360 mic is currently broke)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's possible but there's no way to know for sure untl the headset finally arrives.

I'd hold off unless it's really needed or you're willing to take a gamble.

I'll wait until it's officaly confirmed thanks :)

Well its a standard Bluetooth device, if it can work on any phone with Bluetooth I would be surprised if it didnt work on the PS3 as well, it would be a very clever trick for MS to provide a universal product without actually advertising it as such. But you never know

I know but Microsoft might be jelous of the Playstation 3 and but a lock on it. I'm not trying to say one console is better than the other, as the PS3 has blu-ray but the xbox has a better list of games

Sorry to spam but I know it sounds like i'm slagging the xbox off. I do have valid points because when I first got it back in 2009 I got an ipod touch on the neartest Christmas and it worked like a dream with the xbox i'd just simply connect it and it would play all my faverite songs, but now thanks to an update I can no longer do this and the only thing I can do is rip C.Ds to my Xboxe's harddrive

Great a topic that was about a bluetooth headset has ended with talk of keeping someone togger warm.

? what the hell

It should work fine. As for your ipod have you downloaded the optional media update that might help

[quote user="VxI BYW4T3R x"]

Sorry to spam but I know it sounds like i'm slagging the xbox off. I do have valid points because when I first got it back in 2009 I got an ipod touch on the neartest Christmas and it worked like a dream with the xbox i'd just simply connect it and it would play all my faverite songs, but now thanks to an update I can no longer do this and the only thing I can do is rip C.Ds to my Xboxe's harddrive

[/quote]

I didn't think the iPod Touch has ever worked with the 360.

It is not recognised as a flash drive because it has a different operating system than previous ipod devices and apple will not update it to work with the 360.

i got convinced to get a ps3. theyre awful, i waited a month for psn to come back up. it was bad. games took longer, servers awful etc