Another Free DLC for PvZ: Garden Warfare (Zomboss Down)

I believe it's called Zomboss Down and includes a new map, game mode, 8 new characters and more! I have to say this game is freakin amazing and exceeded my expectations a long time ago. It's the main game I play now. Anyway, here's the trailer http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zm72sDWMA8A.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Darn, I missed the edit window. Here's gameplay of the new DLC.

m.youtube.com/watch.

m.youtube.com/watch.

awesome, great game... i just haven't played it since Titanfall...

^^ I'm actually the opposite. I haven't played much TF because of PvZ :) Here's a lazy for the trailer, for some reason it didn't do it up top. m.youtube.com/watch.

Thank you for posting this!! I have this game now and will be sure to collect on this DLC. I suck at it but all the same its a great game to play. Thanks! :)

^^ No problem! If your playing on the X1 be sure to send a FR, always looking for new people to play this game with. It's very addicting :)

I love this game as well! We need to team up as this game is much easier with a team! Thanks for posting and I hope to see you guys online soon! :D

Sounds like a plan guys! :D I should be on for this, through out the rest of the week onwards. If you don't see an FR from me before hand, feel free to hit one my way Cruz.

Sure thing! I may come out of hiding as well lol. Need to save some more coins to unlock all this stuff :)

Don't leave me behind! ;)

Got ya covered!!! Will be playing the new map on MP and Garden Ops (on Hard) today.