Another FIFA Hack

My account was hacked on 12/23, called microsoft right away and i'm still waiting to hear any type of status update from them.  The hacker was seen playing FIFA12, they also spent about 260 bucks from my cc.  They changed my region from US to Spain so Microsoft said it will take at least 6 weeks for me to get my account back...When is Microsoft going to fess up and admit there is a problem going on here.....

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

How was your account changed to Spain? The migration tool has been down for over a month?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Whoever hacked into my account changed my region to Spain

Sorry this didn't help.

Spain was a launch country there was no Migration to that country with the tool at the time.

That is the only part I am lost on.

The account should have been locked as soon as you made the UAC claim, if the user is still using your account, I would re call phone support and see what the status is on them locking the account so he/she is not playing on it.

Sorry this didn't help.

My account got hacked also.  Made a claim with Xbox last night and I can still log onto my account.  I wonder how long it's supposed to take to lock it?

Sorry this didn't help.

This just happened to me as well. While I'm pretty angry over they fact that they used up 1600 MS points, I am glad that I never once put any CC info on my XBL account, always used prepaid for instances like this. One thing I DID find interesting is that once i discovered this, I checked my email and seen that my EA account email address has been changed to some site ending at 126.com. I've already reported my account issue with MS, but I'm trying to now find a means to contact EA about my account.

From what I've read online, this has something to do with EA and MS accounts. I honestly don't think it's an issue with MS per say, rather hackers somehow getting into the EA accounts, and if your password is the same, it gives them the ability to log into your MS account.

Sorry this didn't help.