Another Double Fine kinect game

For those who don't know who double fine are, you have now lost any right to have xX or pro in your gamertag in any form.

But anyway after the success they had with "Once upon a monster" they're back to show Rare hoe to do the job MS has been forcing them to do rather than let them you know make something they want to.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hywQKhhKRog]

At a guess its going to be a downloadable title and by the looks of it double fine are as high as they've ever been while making a game as you can see from the video.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How much they paying you?

Who Ms or double Fine ?

I'd get that as a reasonably priced download - getting stupid with my little girl on XBox keeps me young and gives her some fun on the XBox too.

£100 to play that. Bargain.

Kids would have a load of fun with that.

[quote user="Whagi"]

Kids would have a load of fun with that.

[/quote]

What age of kids would love it though? My 11 year old daughter got bored with Kinect within about 3 weeks, the mini games just don't cut it.

An example of what "kids" spend there time doing is last night my 11 year old figuring out why pictures she had taken on her Ipad2 weren't syncing via iCLOUD to her iPHONE 4. No interest in prancing round like a fool popping bubbles. This would have to be aimed at under 9 year olds.

LOL more crap games for Kinect.  Kinect is really an embarrassment for the Xbox 360 brand.

@ GERMIN4TOR.... Thats why it's splashed ALL over the spamboard. Why try so hard if it's doing so well......... it's not the success that they hoped for. But then most gamers wont give it a look in, otherwise we'd of bought a Wii in the first place!

OMG what a POS we don't need more silly games like that! grrrr makes me angry kinect has great potential yet no one seems able to make a good game. #fail

Has to be said, while i love DoubleFine and think there games are outstanding....i wish they would pur there time and energy into something non-kinect