Another ban story

Before you all start cutting and pasting the TOS and faq for bans I got my console refurbished direct from xbox and nothing has been added to it.  I work as a senior officer in a sheriff's office as an investigator and have had this position for over 10 years. With that said online fraud and theft from the market place are out of the question as it would cost not only my xbox but my career. That only leaves repeat egregious violations and I have never had the first action taken on my account. I intend on contacting the legal department on Sept 6 as this can only be the result of fraud or an error on the part of Microsoft. I take my reputation very seriously and this is a direct unsupported accusation that I have done something either illegal or inappropriate.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

What else do you expect us to do other than post that information?

We are gamers just like you and the ONLY people here who could answer your question, wont.

In fact if you are being honest about your position of Employment than you are in a better place than anyone here to find out reasons, given that law enforcement departments have contact information for Microsoft that we could only dream of. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am being honest about my employment. I am disappointed with Microsoft for providing no information to the user about the ban. I am more dissatisfied with Microsoft for not having a method of appeal for those that have been banned wrongly. I can tell you that thier method is not 100% as I have not committed any of the acts in the TOS. I WILL get answers from someone about my ban but that will not help others who may be in a similar situation.

Sorry this didn't help.

Of course it would help others. One PROVEN case of a wrong ban would force them to look at other cases far more closely than they are willing to do at the moment.

Sorry this didn't help.

Wecome to the club. I paid good money for the box and the live subscription. We are their customers, this is how they treat us . I also did nothing wrong ,never received any suspensions before, no theft hacking ect. You can lok on the suspension page and there is peopple who were grossly hacking and violating the tos but all they got was a gamertag ban???    What did I do that deserved a console ban??? NOTHING

Sorry this didn't help.