annoying hackers, please help.

I have has this problem before, and it is happening again. On my old account,my account was hacked, and the person changed my password, and I had to make a new profile. the thing is, I'm on a family pack, so the person is using our gold. I once signed into my old account at a friend's house, but he didn't see the email, or password, but he got on some how, and gave my password to almost every kid in school, and one kid decided to change the password. Now on my new account, I haven't given my password to anyone, but someone hacked my account, and took me off of the family pack, and I don't know how to get it back! but I do know who did it, and my friends have said that someone got on my account last night, and then he joined their party, and it was this kid from my school Robert. I do know his Xbox live account, and I have tried reporting him, but 1 report won't do anything. someone please help me with this.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there! The correct thing to do when you believe someone has accessed your account is to contact support over the phone. When you do so, tell them you wish to open an unauthorized access report. When they open up this report they will lock your account during investigation. In the mean time, try and have them stop any payments, and maybe even think about calling your bank and telling them that someone is making unauthorized transactions from Microsoft and they can possibly refund you. That is where you start, and support over the phone can certainly help you further. Best of luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

forums.xbox.com/.../1924088.aspx

The link above will have details of what number to ring depending on where you live

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks guys, I don't have my credit card linked with my account, so thankfully I don't have to worry about money being stolen. but thank you for those helpfully suggestions!

Sorry this didn't help.