Angry Birds.....whens it coming to Arcade!

I see many people playing this on their Windows mobiles but when is an arcade version coming to the marketplace....thats if there shall be one!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ANGRY BIRDS  ? - is this a game based on the tv show 'loose women'

I'd like to see this as well!

[quote user="NEUROTIC HOG"]

ANGRY BIRDS  ? - is this a game based on the tv show 'loose women'

[/quote]LMAO - Good one

If I'm honest, without the touchscreen capabilities I don't think it would be as good on xbox

what and pay Marketplace prices for a game thats free on the Iphone/Ipad and can be played on Google Chrome for free....meh

i'd love to see the game on 360, but.......

"Angry Birds developer Rovio has criticised Microsoft for its antiquated Xbox Live content approval system.

Speaking in an interview with MCV, franchise manager Peter Vesterbacka explained that Rovio's smartphone hit hadn't released on Xbox Live Arcade yet because of Microsoft's refusal to allow frequent content updates."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-03-29-angry-birds-dev-lays-into-xbox-live

as usual MS and its closed console network does not help us.

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

what and pay Marketplace prices for a game thats free on the Iphone/Ipad and can be played on Google Chrome for free....meh

[/quote]

This, imagine the price for it. I got 3 different Angry Bird games for my phone for free. Unless the price for it on the Xbox is pretty close to nothing i wont be getting it, though im guessing it will be a tasty 1200MSP.

its this very reason that Microsoft will never compete with Apple for phones, you can get full aps and games for the iphone from free to as little 59p and a couple of quid for games when they do a sale.....MS start off at the almost £5 mark for the same aps and games....why...because its MS

Its not coming to Marketplace its only available on WP7. I dont see how it would work you need the touch screen controls for the game to truly work. Its priced at a not so bad 2.49 and you get all four worlds with 72 levels in all considering I paid 59p for it on my iphone with less than half those levels its not a bad price. The achievements arnt bad either.

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

Its not coming to Marketplace its only available on WP7. I dont see how it would work you need the touch screen controls for the game to truly work.

[/quote]

Maybe it would be the first Kinect enabled Arcade game to come?