Anglo-American Gamers is recruiting!!

Howdy all,

I am RoninCon from Anglo-American Gamers and I would like to tell you a bit about us. We are a newly formed Battlefield Clan and are looking for active players (18+) to join our ranks. We, as the name suggest, are a mix of UK and US players who have been long time fans of the Battlefield franchise and have decided to get together and form a friendly yet competitive clan and we have signed up for gamebattles.

Please feel free to check out our Clan page at angloamericangamers.enjin.com and have a good browse, say hi, ask questions or just sign up. The website, like us, is new so is still a work in progress, but has a heap of information on there.

I look forward to seeing you there

Ronin

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

We are also looking for Clan Reps to pop by so we can start organising friendlies on BFBC2 and ultimately BF3.

Thanks

Looking forward to the release of Battlefield 3?? 

Want to play with a group of people that are AS excited as you are??

Well then come along and check out 1st Anglo American Shock Battalion and join the winning team!

GO HARD OR GO HOME

Well with the Beta now finished, we are ramping up our recruitment drive ready for the release of Battlefield 3. We have signed up to MLG and gamebattles and need players for when the ladders are announced.

SO if you want to join a new clan that is going places, drop by and say hello at our website and if you want, fill out a recruitment form.

Also looking for clans to set up practice friendlies, if you are interested, then drop me a line on here or pop over to our site and leave a post

See you on the field