...and now my Xbox One won't connect to the Internet.....

I've had this unit since Day One. Had it connected to the Internet since day one. I even watched hulu before going to work. I get home, and the system won't connect to the internet. My Xbox One tells me to reset my router, which I did. Still nothing. My Xbox 360, my laptop, and even my phone in wi-fi mode all have no issues connecting to the internet.

I'm really getting tired of this system. It was bad enough with how incomplete it was and inferior to the Xbox 360 in almost every way but graphically, and it seems to that technical issues keep plaguing this system. I can't ever seem to do anything with friends online. Constant issues with the XBL party system trying be able to join lobbies with friends at time, party chat always turning off, sometimes not turning back on for hours. Simply going Home from the Ttianfall beta caused the "black screen of death", which required a boot in low-rez mode, and now the system just decides it doesn't want to connect to the internet. 

Congratulations, MS. Coming home and dealing with my Xbox One is now the worst part of any day.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 104 Applies to:

I'm really sorry to hear you are having issues with your XB1. I hope those other issues fix themselves in the future as I to have an XB1 and had no problems...yet. But as for your connection issue have you tried anything so far? If so what?

Can you please give us the model of your router/modem

ISP

When you try to do a connection test what are the results?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you tried to hard wire your console to see if that works? That way you can determine if the wifi in your console is working properly..

Also turn every other wifi connected device off and only use your console to connect wifi,then look at the speed your getting and connect each device one at a time to see which device is taking most of the signal..

I never use wifi for my games as I like a strong connection for playing online,that's why I only hard wire my console at all times..

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the exact problem right now,it's been working perfectly fine for the longest time but out if nowhere when I came home and it just stopped working

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there pscyokilla!

Sorry to hear about the connection issues. Please go ahead and post a new thread if you haven't already. Please include any specific details of this issue and any troubleshooting steps you have taken so we can get you support tailored specifically for you! Hope to hear from you soon!

Sorry this didn't help.