An enraging experience

So I just got my new Xbox today, so I wanted to switch my Xbox Live profile over from my old Xbox. I just have to remember the password. Turns out, the passwords that I usually use for my other accounts didn't work. So I go on this website to sign in, and it turns out that the email address I used wasn't the one intended. (In fact, I was off by a damn dot!) So I used my USB drive to physically transfer my profile to the new Xbox, which did not work, for I needed the fricking password to use also. Enraged, I yanked the USB drive out of my Xbox 360 while it was still on, which caused me to lose my physical account. So I tried signing in using my phone number so I can get a text, but apparently I forgot to add it when making my account, for I hadn't gotten a text yet. I need serious help here. My gamertag is : Dudeman162

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

your gonna have to contact support for your region in USA/Canada it is 18004MYXBOX

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you tried the "Forgot Password" link at the xbox.com login screen?

Sorry this didn't help.

I thinks it's funny that people get so ENRAGED over stuff that is their own fault, and of course Xbox is expected to just flip a switch and make it all better. Keep track of your email, and this wouldn't have happened in the 1st place.

Sorry this didn't help.

A problem easily solved, use the email address you have a recover the password for it to you at least have access to the email address, then go to account.microsoft.com and log in, from there you can update your e-mail address, and I do apologise for dizzyrussell's reply, people have these problems all the time and we are here to help you, not to punish you :) Anywho, try the steps I gave you for re-gaining access to your accounts then updating the email addresses through the microsoft account page, come back here and let us know how you get on :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Microsoft has sent an email to my other account. Now I am just waiting.

Sorry this didn't help.