An Account was Created With My Fisrt and Last name and it isnt mine!

As the post says, I have found out someone has created an account with my name and it wasn't me. The report number is (edited by a moderator). I have spoken with a representative of the Xbox support center and they have informed me to post here. The GT is on my friends list now and I have already filed many complaints, Thank you for your time,

(edited by a moderator)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hello Grant!

I'm sure there is another person on Xbox LIVE with my name as well. Not terribly uncommon for having the same name as someone else.

But when the Support Agent told you to post on the forums, I believe they were meaning the Policy and Enforcement Forum (Forum 14) Please pull up a forum where a member of the XBLPET (Recognized by having XBLPET in their Gamertag, also they are Full-Time Microsoft Employees) and click the envelope icon below their gamercard to send them a Private Message on the Forums, and in the message body explain your issue and they will shortly get back to you.

Good Luck. -Civiks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks but I meant the actual gamertag and i know for a fact the kids name is (edited by a moderator)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello again!

Please do not call out other Xbox LIVE Users on the Forums. My answer above still stands as given.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. -Civiks

Sorry this didn't help.