ambassadors

Why was I declined have I done something wrong or violated anything just please tell me im in tears I love helping the community with the challenging xbox problems cant I go on trail

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hello jackbatchiee

I am sorry to hear that you got rejected from the program. However, you can still help people regardless of being an ambassador.

As for your question,  the Microsoft Support team may not provide you a reason for your rejection as stated in the FAQ.  It is possible you had an action  taken against you in the past by the  Xbox LIVE Enforcement team.

http://ambassadors.xbox.com/en-us/Pages/faqs.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Please see this copy and paste from the ambassador FAQ.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why did I get rejected from the program?

We reserve the right to reject a user from the program without notice or reason,
but the vast majority of rejections are because applicants have had some Xbox
LIVE Enforcement action taken against them.

Please note: Official Microsoft agents on Twitter @XboxSupport and the Xbox.com Support Forums will be
unable to provide further details regarding your case
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to hear that you have been declined, but you wont find the answer to your question here.

Many thanks,

Cloud.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.