Ambassador

I applied to be an abmassador, but it says I am already involved. How do I see what the problem is as I can't actually see a way in...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi, Yes I do see you Have been an Ambassador for 48 days (6/18/12). But seems you haven't earn any XP points. You must help people in support forums, or answer questions in Live messenger.  If I'm not mistaken you must participate at least once in 30 days.. So maybe that's why your current not involved? Not sure, but here is more info and rules about the ambassador program. You can even check out your profile, as I did.  ambassadors.xbox.com/.../home.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You are an Ambassador, see the little emblem on the bottom right of your Gamercard. To gain XP now just post on the Support forums by helping people out and add *** Email address is removed for privacy *** on MSN to help people in Chat! :)

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="bBazzaH"]

You are an Ambassador, see the little emblem on the bottom right of your Gamercard. To gain XP now just post on the Support forums by helping people out and add *** Email address is removed for privacy *** on MSN to help people in Chat! :)

[/quote]The OP may not have chat bot 10, he'd have to add the chatbot designated to them in their introduction e-mail.

Sorry this didn't help.