Ambassador

So I just became an ambassador and I have a question but I'm not sure where to post it so I'll just post it here.

If I'm chatting with someone and I solve the issue he's having, do I get points if I close the chat before the helpee? Since often they don't close the chat and I end up waiting 20-30 minutes thinking should I close it or not and then they finally appear or I decide to close it. So yeah, my question is, do I get points if I close the chat window before the helpee?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

You should post ambassador questions on the ambassador forum section.

-

If you help someone and you then close the chat, then the chat ends. Once the chat has ended, then the helpee is asked to rate the chat. If you get a good rating, you get more XP. the ratings go from 0 to 9, 9 being a great help!

-

So, if you believe you have helped them and earned a good rating, feel free to say your goodbyes to your helpee, and close the chat. Their rating will see you are rewarded with the XP you have earned.

-

Enjoy the ambassador program! Remember you can post more ambassador questions in the private ambassador forum section, and talk to other ambassadors! Here's the link for you: forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

what are points?

Sorry this didn't help.

@Prophet Ulysses - this thread is a couple of years old, if you have any questions or problems, please start a thread of your own. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.