Ambassador

Hi,

Today I got accepted on to the ambassador programme and have been to look at the ambassador bank of questions a few times. Everytime i go on theres no questions. Is this normal? I want to start helping people.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

You'd be better off asking these sort of questions in the private Ambassador section of the forum. They are more likely to know what is going on than people who aren't connected with the program.

It can be normal for the ambassabank to be empty. Sometimes it is slamming with questions and sometimes it is dead as a ghost town.

It usually is really hot during all hours of the weekends.

Plus Vote is correct you will want to post ambassador related questions in the private ambs forums here >http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/ambassadorchat/default.aspx

You will want to navigate to ambassador support for this kind of question.

Also make sure to check out all the stickies, the XA Hall of Infinite Wisdom, and The More You Know.

These will help you to better learn how the program works and how to go about using its features.

Any other questions you have regarding ambassador program please direct there.

Goodluck  -Listed

Also if you are using google chrome this may be happening as google chrome does not support Silverlight therefore the ambassabank cannot be used on it.

I would be willing to bet you are using Google Crome? Try using Internet Explorer. Also, give it a day or so, it's possible your profile is not set up yet. In the future, direct your question to the private forum linked to you :).

Thanks for the advice.

I am actually using intenet explorer.

I will post in the ambassador formum next time, it was my first day being an ambassador so i was and am still learning where everything is.

Thanks

Good to hear, welcome :).