Ambassador

Don't know if I'm actually in or not? If so what do I need to do to stay in good standing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Be helpful and contribute in a positive manner.

It doesn't look as though you're an ambassador though as you do not have the ambassador wreath on your gamercard.  Did you receive a welcome email when you applied?

No, I clicked the apply tag and it said I was ready to get started.

It didn't end me an email either. Just sort of threw me into the whole thing. I'm eligible for loot and I can use the ambassabank, so I assume I'm an ambassador.

Just help out the community on both your Xbox and the forums.  There's no need to be an ambassador the be helpful. I used to be an ambassador but I was apparently removed, presumably for not having a gold membership for around a year and leaving the forums for around 2 years.

-

I haven't changed the way I post since day 1. Except now I'm not a 14 year old who sometimes finds it fun to troll, abuse moderators, get banned and then dodge bans.

[quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]I haven't changed the way I post since day 1. Except now I'm not a 14 year old who sometimes finds it fun to troll, abuse moderators, get banned and then dodge bans.[/quote]

Not sure you are going to fit in any more then.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="Dynamic Sausage"]I haven't changed the way I post since day 1. Except now I'm not a 14 year old who sometimes finds it fun to troll, abuse moderators, get banned and then dodge bans.[/quote]

[/quote]

It's just the cycle of life I guess. As I've grown out of my teenage trolling stage, a lot of people are just coming to theirs. As long as there are forums, there will be trolls and I'll be there to look back and remember what I used to be :P

Those that were asking seem to have their wreaths now and should be able to access the ambassador forums and use the ambassabank.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[/quote]Dodging Bans is a serious offense, it will get you a permanent ban.

Indeed, as Onyx pointed out, You are showing as an Ambassador Mike.....   I would suggest a name change to keep in good standings though!!!!!       Check out   xcl.xbox.com  or the forums ambassador area.       If any actions are taken towards your account, your eligibility is taken away.    GOOD LUCK!!!!