Ambassador program

I received an email saying i was approved and waited for invite on my messenger and never received it. I then manually added it but it's been a week and nothing has happened. On the ambassador site it has no profile. What should I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You should post in here for Ambassador related issues:

forums.xbox.com/.../2424.aspx

-

Tweet @XboxSupport and they'll be glad to help :)

-

Welcome to the program! :P

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

Once your profile has been configured correctly you should be able to access it by clicking this link here. As far as not having your bot online, you would need to post in sub section #2 of the Ambassador Private forums called "Ambassador Support" which can be found here. Posting in the link above is the first forum where they do not want people to post that they need help.

Alternatively, you can also PM one of the support staff such as Mister Darcy, Miss Kleo, or Miss Portia, they are the ones I've seen dealing with Ambassador issues so they should be able to point you in the right direction or solve the issue for you. You will need to click the little envelope under one of their posts, this will allow you to send them a private message. Just make sure you describe the problem so they can properly set you up or put your information through to a person who can. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there EG Heretic X! I'm glad I came across your post, we can save you the step of PMing me or one of the other support staff (Hassassinade is correct in his answer though!). To help you out with your Ambassador matter, can you tell us if you've recently changed your Windows LIVE ID or Gamertag? As this could slow down the process, but not to worry, as this can be sorted. :)

Sorry this didn't help.