Ambassador problems....do not reply if you do not have resourceful information

Hey i have signed up for the ambassador position and was accepted a few weeks back. When I try an access everything I cannot access any features as it tells me to apply and when I click apply  it has a green checkmark saying I am already a member and an option for enforcement united to apply for that. It will not allow me to do anything and I have yet to earn my emblem when I post on the forums. Saw a few others have this same problem yet everyone's answers to it are wait a week yet it has been almost a month

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

if you are gonna tell me to post somewhere else give me a direct link or the name of the category I need to post in to get this issue resolved. I already know that any agent on the phone cannot help me as they don't run the website plus half the people don't even know what an ambassador is.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi, the ambassador programme is undergoing updates since last months huge update - which has left the programme buggy and the support staff weighed down by questions, bug reports, and support, as well as everything else that goes with it.

If afraid that you will have to send a private forum PM to Miss Ermine (Or another Mister/Miss support agent) in order to get this resolved. In the meantime you will have to just be patient while they add you to a list of people to add to the programme.

If you can, you should try and access the private ambassador forum area for more support/info.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

how do I contact this miss ermine? is that a gamertag or what?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, you'll need to send her a PM. Miss Ermine is her actual Gamertag.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Tanner,

Further to mediums excellent advice. You will need to find a forum post by Miss Ermine (or one of the other Mister/Miss support staff), and click the little envelope/mail symbol under their post - this is the forum PM system. It's the best way to contact the guys.

Hope this helps

Sorry this didn't help.

ty both

Sorry this didn't help.