Ambassador problems

Ok I just helped someones problem, as I finish talking them through it the chat ends saying "another ambassador has beaten you to it, better luck next time"
and I'm getting no points or experience so :-/ 
I keep helping others for the chat to end like that and get NOTHING!
Yeah I am for comunity but I want to help the in-game comunity and the only way to do that is be an Ambassador for awhile before joining the new programe  "enforcement united" 
I have also been told by Xbox Support to quote this number: 1215592277

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Chime 1011"]I keep helping others for the chat to end like that and get NOTHING![/quote]

Just about sums up the new breed of ambassadors for me.

I see you didn't read the entire post then :-) read down why I joined the programme, I want to work with the in-game community, not the technical side of things

Also, if you hadn't noticed many are in it for the rewarding system

[quote user="Chime 1011"]

I see you didn't read the entire post then :-) read down why I joined the programme, I want to work with the in-game community, not the technical side of things

[/quote]

So you want to do the bare minimum in order to get free stuff? Handling technical stuff is something Ambassadors do as well. Especially real easy stuff, so technical support doesnt get bogged down.

I love how you're all quoting me out of text instead of reading the entire post, ok so you are great at flaming and trying to give me abuse! well done what do you want a medal?

READ THE POST OR GET OUT!

Right, so I want to join the enforcement united thingy and make a difference in game.

And maybe I might enjoy being an ambassador if it worked properly, now if you haven't got anything useful to say why don't you leave the internet for awhile

Maybe if you used the correct forum for your ambassador questions you wouldn`t get "misquoted"

I was diverted directly here through customer support, xbox staff put me here so take it up with them if you have an issue

You have an ambassador forum for ambassador questions.

-

Also, 5 starring your own posts fools no one.

^giving abuse while you could walk away fools no one.

[quote user="Chime 1011"]

^giving abuse while you could walk away fools no one.

[/quote]

What??