ambassador help

I understand that mac and sony are cometetors to microsoft. However. as an Abassador. As a mac owner. And as a playstation vita owner i find it quite inconvenient to be inhibited by my lack of microsoftsilverlight when attempting to use the ambassabank. As an ambassador i wuldlove to take every opportunity to help my friends and colleages. but i have an android phone. a plystation vita and a mac laptop. the onlything i can easilyaccess ambassador tools ison my actualxbox. as nfothing is compatable naturally on my previously stated devices. not to mention my mac is rejecting silverlight. i suppose that is due to the fact that its a older white macbook andi havent purchased osx yet. Does anyone kno someeasier workarounds? or even better has anyoneencuntered any xboxambassador apps? i may develop one myself

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi there,

-

Currently it doesn't show that you are an ambassador (the icon is missing)

-

Regarding the issue, you could try using Skype (not sure if that is available on android or mac) you can receive questions there as well.

You can also use the the chat functionality at live.com etc (in the top right corner) but you will also need to do the same thing as for Skype, which is adding the chat bot as a friend. See the Ambassador forums for the how to.

If you have any further issues the best thing to do is go to the Ambassador (Support) forums

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can also work as an ambassador on these support forums. Using chats or ambassabank are not required.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.