Ambassador Forum Help

Hi guys n gals

I have just been accepted into the ambassador program and I am trying to view the ambassador forums using my 360 as I don't have a PC at present but evertime I click on the link to go to the forums just keep getting a messge saying group not found, i know it's not a big deal but i would like to be able to read the suggestions and faq's.

Thanks in Advance

Godmonkee

p.s sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place but I couldn't see where else to post it

Discussion Info

Last updated August 26, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

It's okey I have been reading previos posts from the past and I get the process now.  Just a bit of impatience on my part.

Please feel free to delete this thread

Thanks

As you likely know you have to wait until you get your badge on the forum and then maybe another day or two for you to get permission to access the Ambassador section of the forum. If you can found the answer it would have been a good idea to post it in here to let others who may be having the same issue know the score.

If you want something looked at by the moderator team you need to report it to them, as the chance of them coming across your delete request here is slim to none. To report a thread or post click on the little circle with a line through it under the post in question and file away. Try to be brief but descriptive in why you want something gone.

Welcome, and as said, just be a little patient while they set everything up :)

[quote user="voteDC"]

As you likely know you have to wait until you get your badge on the forum and then maybe another day or two for you to get permission to access the Ambassador section of the forum. If you can found the answer it would have been a good idea to post it in here to let others who may be having the same issue know the score.

If you want something looked at by the moderator team you need to report it to them, as the chance of them coming across your delete request here is slim to none. To report a thread or post click on the little circle with a line through it under the post in question and file away. Try to be brief but descriptive in why you want something gone.

[/quote]

As an ambassador I can tell you you are wrong with your first paragraph.

-

You don't have to wait anything to get into the Ambassador forums. As soon as I got my badge (which came up on the forums and my Gamertag first a few minutes before I got my acceptance E-mail) I had full access to the Ambassador forums.

[quote user="ILOVEBAY0n37T4"]

[quote user="voteDC"]

[/quote]

As an ambassador I can tell you you are wrong with your first paragraph.

-

You don't have to wait anything to get into the Ambassador forums. As soon as I got my badge (which came up on the forums and my Gamertag first a few minutes before I got my acceptance E-mail) I had full access to the Ambassador forums.

[/quote]

He is not wrong. He did state you have to wait till you get the icon added and then MAYBE have to wait a day or two. That has been know to happen in the past.

I was speaking from experience. When I was an Ambassador, twice previously, I had to wait after getting the forum badge to get access to the Ambassador board of the forum.

-

Unless things have changed, forum permissions still need to be granted manually and that doesn't always happen straight away.

So I signed up for the ambassador program a week ago and I got accepted yesterday so I started helping people out then today When I tried logging back on to my account to help some more people out it told me I wasn't an Ambassador anymore?? so I tried to apply again and then it said you have to have a Gamerscore of over 1500 and my Gamerscore is 8000 II'm really confused and frustrated right now

Is there anyone thet can help me out

Hey blusk, please post here: forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

Yeah blusk, i'm having the same issue here, i get the message that i'm not meeting the requirement of 1500 gamerscore when i'm almost at 50000. It's probably just an problem in there system, i hope it get back soon