ambassador chat...

Are these "ambassadors" vetted prior to being let loose on the public via live chat? I tried to get some help before and got the chat ended on me twice.. Very rude as well. I eventually went to ms support live chat. That was... Fun :-(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The chat sometimes crashes mid chat causing disconnects. What was your issue?

It's fine - nobody seemed to have the answer so I've given up hope to be fair.

I was more shocked at the attitude of whomever I spoke to the first time.

So you didnt really have an issue and went to troll?

By the way - what's the tick and the WW icons on your tag?

On topic and Weekend Warrior. Did you post your problem in the support forums? I remember seeing a post from you somewhere else. I cant find it now though

Wow - and this is the attitude I'm talking about. No, I didn't "go to troll". I'm beyond frustrated having been trying to get an answer from MS support and getting to the point where I'm laughing at my PC and pulling my hair out.

"So, sir I can see that you seem to have issues logging in".... "No?!"

"Oh, thanks for this information, let me check my resources"

"Sigh"

What is your issue? Im trying to help but you arent trying to allow me

So - my issues were.

"Incorrect readings on time comparisons on bf4, activity feed dead, pins not working and also daily challenges being in Spanish for apps I can't download"

I tries asking the community ambassadors because asking MS is akin to watching paint dry.

The time comparisons is a known bug, nothingcan be done by you. What exactly do you mean the activity feed is dead? Like its showing nothing? Also pins, do you mean you cant pin games and apps?