Ambassador application

I applied well over a month ago for the Ambassador program.  I have not received an email in regards to if I am approved or denied.  When I attempted to reapply I got an error message telling me...

Thanks for applying, but it appears you're already in the program...

So I went to sign into my profile page & received this error ...

It looks like you're not currently an Ambassador!

If you would like to sign up, please visit the Apply Now page!

These messages have me confused.  Could you please let me know if I am or am not an Ambassador?

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I'm confused as well as you are. Anyways here is a link that probably help you fix your problem.ambassadors.xbox.com/.../faqs.aspx

Remember If you do not see your question you can write it.If the website doesn't help I really don't know anything else. It happened to me to. Just make sure when your signing it that your password is right. I hope I helped and good luck friend.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Tough!  Thanks for letting us know about this.  I've hit up that team to see what's up. We'll bump this thread when we've got more info for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

I applied and received an answer in 2 days. Maybe you just got denied and didn't revive a reply? I'm not sure.

Sorry this didn't help.