Amazon

I pre-order my xbox one as soon as it was available from Amazon.com. I'm a prime member and I choose the same day delivery option. Does any know when I can expect the emails from amazon saying I been charged and it's being processed etc. Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 38 Applies to:

My Amazon PS4 pre-order ship e-mail arrived around 8pm on Wednesday the 13th. I'd expect the Xbox One shipment mail to show up around the same time.

I pre-ordered my Xbox one on Amazon as well.  I have not received any shipping information yet but they will charge your card when the order is ready to ship.  If you have an estimated delivery of November 22nd your card should be charged on Wednesday, November 20th.  I purchased Amazon gift cards and applied it to my order so my card will not get charged.

Ok thank you guys :)

I didn't get my email saying my PS4 actually shipped until Launch Day 1201 AM Friday morning and it arrived around 1130 AM that afternoon. When I looked up my order it did say it was in the shipping process since that Tues or Wed before. We do have an Amazon facility in Phoenix where I live, so I figure it came straight from there.

I'm guessing we'll see the emails for Amazon around Weds or so.

I keep refreshing my Amazon order page all the time LOL! But like it has been stated, no emails or charge on the card until Wednesday! Cant wait!

Scooby Doo