Amazon will have Xbox One for pre-order tomorrow morning

I just got an email from Amazon saying they will have Xbox one available for preorder tomorrow morning. Thought I would put it out there in case anyone missed out.

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who signed up to be notified of Xbox One console availability might like to know that we will have units of the Xbox One available for pre-order on Wednesday, November 20.

Quantities are limited so you will need to pre-order while supplies last, starting at 8 a.m. ET / 5 a.m. PT.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh man... That's gonna be a Stampede. Hopefully some of the people posting in here about wanting to find one see this post!

Cool, many people who didn't pre-order were wondering about that.

Yep, Amazon is preparing to ship tomorrow baby!

I just chatted with them and they said the day one edition will deliver on release day but the standard edition won't. They will have both for ordering

Day One locked and loaded for months now, anticipation is killing me!

yeah my fiancé ordered mine on amazon, but she hasn't gotten any emails from them about the x1... and I don't think she has been charged for it yet either. I ordered it way back in june when they put it up for preorder

I pre-ordered mine from Target months ago but I haven't gotten charged for it yet or heard anything about shipping.

[quote user="IgotTFondabrain"]

yeah my fiancé ordered mine on amazon, but she hasn't gotten any emails from them about the x1... and I don't think she has been charged for it yet either. I ordered it way back in june when they put it up for preorder

[/quote]

Eactly same - ordered early June.  Note it will say delivery date 22nd.  I expect them to take the money tomorrow (well technically today in UK) and ship thursday (we selected express so will take 24 hours).

They'll probably start charging and shipping tomorrow and the same reason they will have more consoles for pre order. Everyone who canceled their pre order through them will probably be processed tomorrow allowing more to be sold.

If anyone is going to try and do this, sign up for 1 click settings.   Trust me it will make check out a lot quicker.