Amazon Pre-Orders? Shipping yet?

Ordered mine 10min after preorders went on sale 6/10. No shipping info yet. Lets go Amazon!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I got my play and charge kit from Amazon and they are just now preparing for shipment. I think they are really close to my location. Usually Amazon arrives to me in few hours.

also ordered 6/10 currently states preparing to ship. I'm not to worried though, it only took 1 day form when they said it had shipped to delivery for COD. then again i did get the shipping confirmation about 36 hours prior to delivery....

Depending on your location. If you live near an Amazon Fullfillment Center then its going to take more time for your order to ship.

PS:I work for amazon

I got COD last week

My xbox one says its shipping and I will ahve it tommorow.

Same here.  Says my XBOX One is preparing to ship and will be here tomorrow.

Uk sent by ups in tamworth

Mine just shipped from Amazon.  Says the delivery date is the 23rd.  I'm good with that.

I just received a text that says "Amazon.com:  Your package with XBOX One and 1 other item has been shipped.  Expected delivery:  Friday, 22-Nov by 8:00pm."  My other 1 item is Ryse.  Now I just have to sit and wait.

Im still at "shipping soon" which has been like that for a month. Est, delivery is 11/22 but not shipped and no tracking yet.

I have my tracking #