Amazingly bad support from my beloved company

I love Microsoft to the extent that I use Bing over Google, use a Windows Phone and outlook over gmail.

This is the first time I need to contact MS Support and they have decided to give me a very hard time.

Issue: I have changed country from Singapore to Australia so I had to change my region in Xbox to be able to buy from marketplace.

Its been 8 days now and despite multiple conversations with Xbox support, no resolution in sight.

Every time I call them, I give them a reference number from the previous conversation and the super stupid support people still ask "What is the issue ?" Damm it !!!

Whats the point of a ref number when I have to repeat the same story every time and go through basic questions like did I click on change region .

Now their Advocacy Team has stepped in and again asked me to do the same basic step. The Advocacy team writes a mail, before writing the idiotic mail, can't they read the case to see the current progress and status. Advocacy Team is only in US and I am in Australia, hence, when they read my reply will be next day. I have given as much info as I could in my reply, but I am sure they'll find some or other stupid question and again waste a day.

Could not believe that Microsoft had such bad support. I think Telstra has much better support people. Also Telstra employs humans against the robotic Xbox support.

Maybe MS has too much money, they don't care about me buying from marketplace.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I feel you, I am a long time Xbox user and MS supporter and the first time I actually needed support they *** me over big time, took months to even be able to use my Xbox one. If I didn't have a lot of money invested in my MS account I would have ditched it and got myself a ps4. I actually decided against buying a surface and windows phone because of there appalling customer service.

Now I have just moved to the UK from Aus and I am waiting for my Xbox to get here via container, wish me luck with changing my location, I don't see it going well...........

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yep more people getting screwd by ms

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.