So who is going to Gamefest?

Link below for those who are yet unaware of it`s existence

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dont you have to be 18 for all the 18 games section? As Im only 17 at the moment Ill miss out on all the games Im looking forward too :/

Booked tickets earlier, awaiting for them to arrive.

I'm tempted, just for the MW3 hands on experience only... just waiting to see if a mate will come with me

Euro game for me, Gamesfest just demos. Euogamer has the sweet sweet dev sessions nom

The cost of coach tickets is extortionate - I'd go to Gamefest & EuroGamer if I didn't live so far down South !! It's actually cheaper for me to go France & Spain than Birmingham or London...

Be great to hear what everyone's impressions of MW3 hands on is though, I'm not holding out for anything great as Spec Ops wasn't all that great an addition - but it's own survival mode looks more like something I'd play.

I will be there on the Saturday! Keep your eye out for me, will be wearing my T-shirt

-

Linky

-

Make sure you come and say Hi and have picture taken for my website of fans.

Makinmagic3 - check your emails, I was waiting for mine to come through the post and infact they were in my inbox.

I am going on the Friday. Cannot wait to play ME:3 and BF:3.

me and a bunch of friends are :D cant wait

Another chance popped up to go but in the end it came too Skrim or MW3.....Skyrim won....hard!