All Xbox one problems here

Well lets hear em I just wanna hear some of the problems from people I've seen some people say there's minor problems but I just want to have them all in one post just to see what's going on so far on launch night .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

my disc drive makes a noise and wont read any discs..all well...shut it off and played my ps4....returning it tomorrow

Only problem I've had is that my xbox one won't change the channels for my TV.  It displays fine, and recognizes that my receiver is an Echostar 722, but I have to resort back to the remote to change channels. Not a huge deal, but still stinks.  Any remedies?

Sorry Pilgor3. It is being asked that anyone with issues be directed here, forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Please if you have issues your best bet is to hit those official X1 support forums!😆

As soon as I did the Day One update, when it restart it started making a screeching/buzzing sound. I thought it was the hard drive, but even after I shut it off, it still makes a tick randomly 1-5 times a sec.

it won't control my surround sound audio? gave me no options to do so.  don't want it to turn up the stale tv audio when i say xbox volume up.... i want control over which thing volumes up...

My xbox one will not turn on at all! I plug the power supply into the console I get an orange light, I plug in the power cord and still no response from the xbox one.. Will not turn on or anything.... Come on Microsoft please tell me I'm doing something wrong and my console is not DOA! Tried everything I could think of... Anyone else?

its DOA and another user posted youtube vid few hours back evidently got an error code couldnt update his xbox one had to call support they said he had to go to a certain site copy the update to a flash drive and manually install the update he did >then his console was banned and as usual CS wont help him afterwards see im lucky im waiting till febuary for my xbox one >smart to see how much issues it gets within the following months b4 i shell  $500 out towards it !!

My xbox got stuck at the initial green screen and now when you start it up it's just a blank black screen.

Be patient BCOYLE it takes ages the green screen and black screen are normal initially JUST DO NOT RESTART!!!

Haven't had any problems everything  going smoothly Fifa installing and am playing battfield fine.  Will install ryse later.