All those rumors about the 720 turning out to be true

Always online. No used games. Kinect being required. Not to mention Microsoft barely has any exclusives. 720 is shaping up to be the most unappealing console ever.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Proof?

Nothing is true yet because there hasn't been an announcement.

[quote user="SubZeroChief23"]

Always online. No used games. Kinect being required. Not to mention Microsoft barely has any exclusives. 720 is shaping up to be the most unappealing console ever.

[/quote]I dont think you actually know what the word "True" means.(unless Websters changed the meaning of the word and i wasnt informed) Go look it up in a dictionary, then come back and let us know what you find.

If they turned out to be true it would pretty much be commercial suicide. Given that Microsoft like to make money I doubt it.

Microsoft hasn't made an announcement so all out there stands as rumours.

-

Devs said PS4 was going to be anti-used and always-on, turns out they were lying.

Turning out to be true? If you know these facts then you should be mindful of the NDA you had to sign :)

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

Microsoft hasn't made an announcement so all out there stands as rumours.

-

Devs said PS4 was going to be anti-used and always-on, turns out they were lying.

[/quote]

Rumors about always-on were wrong. Not anti-used games. Unless these rumors were BS but turned out to be true by coincidence.

What happened to the other thread about the twitter comments about always online?

OP is just bitter over Halo4 still nothing to see here.