West and Zampella have made the Call of Duty sequel you have all been waiting for. It releases March 11th. Call of Duty Future Warfare: Titanfall.
- Gun play is smooth and easy like a typical Modern Warfare COD.
- The parkour adds an element that will offer a ton of variety to the usual 3 rush routes.
- The titans are balanced against pilots and other titans.
- They even throw in bots to make it even more action packed. Maps this big are too slow paced for 6 on 6, so the bots keep the action hot. They are easy kills which will allow players of all levels to jump in and enjoy themselves. No one will have a negative k/d anymore.
- Burn cards will add that random reward everyone enjoys getting.
- As of now it looks like we get the tried and true rank up system...I'm sure they have added to it.
- I really hope they go back to like it was in COD4 and remove lobby leaderboards. This leads to people playing objectively and forgetting about k/d. Everyone is going to have a 5+ KD anyways.
- Call of Duty smoothness and gunplay + Halo map feel + mirrors edge parkour + BF tanks (titans) = pretty satisfying/addicting game. This isn't going to kill COD, but it will give us that FPS game we need when COD gets flat after 3 months. A mix of COD, BF, Titanfall, SW;Battlefront, Halo, ect will give us our fill of FPS. Mix that in with all the great Single player games in the works and we are looking pretty good for the next few years. We are blessed.