all the steps....no resolution????

have an actiontec model pk5000 which my MAC is connected to wirelessly and no probs.......the main computer has a dchp or whatever it is address???  the modem shows all available connections....I have entered the man ip addresses and alt mac address and my son still can't connect?  I have unplugged everything and let it sit for 30 minutes without resolution.  I am sure my router is working....my wireless xbox deal has a green light...it is the black on not the white wireless deal.  I don't know what I can do?  my son is driving me crazy spent an hour on it already...help....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there! Can you start out with our Connection guide (forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx) and see if any of those suggestions help? Post back here if you are still having issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have been through all the suggestions and still won't work.  Only one I have not been able to do is hard wire.  there is a long distance from router to console.  Maybe bad wireless adapter on console?

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, you should try all the steps provided, as they will give us good information to try to help fix your issue. Also, please post all the requested info from that guide here as well. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.