all the haters

seeing as i cant post in my own post i made about my wierd achievmenet list  ill post it ehre

ive never cheated and if MS were gonna reset/ban me they  would have

sure i play a lot of xbox and unlock a tonne of achievements in 1 day who doesnt [MOD EDIT] on my friends list and he unlock sover 100 achievmeents in about 5 hours no one bats a eye lid???

Viral Cyrix your opinain that im a cheater is your im ok with that

Anthonymrb dont call me a morom plz its not nice

Johnny Sinister red alert 3 commander schallenge is easy (mission 50 future wardre is the toughest one the rest are a cake walk) trials super easy since the update and pinball fx is the same its my fault you suck at them and more than a handful have finished it as you say

anyway if ms are gonna ban/reset me y havent they and y do they keep trying to help me sort it out if it was A. a cheater and B gonna get banned anyway???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="zZ Iain Zz"][MOD EDIT] on my friends list[/quote]

No he isn`t.

you have 5 friends on your list he isn`t one of them.

bionic commando,pinball fx,infinate discovery,reconasence,dbz,assassins creed,sonic unleashed,nier,duke nukem;

all these games were finished to 100% on the 18/1/2012.

even if all of these games required just the one remaining achievement that is date stamped,it has to be some kind of record completing that many games to 100% on the same day.

i haven`t even looked at the arcade games yet.

just to add to my last post,all the achievements you got on that day are some of the hardest achievements in each particular game e.g finishing the games on hardest levels,collecting all items in the game and a lot of secret achievements too.

Going by the above its plainly obvious you did modify your gamerscore. You will get reset and labelled a cheater. You obviously don't visit these forums enough to realise its extremely easy to see if someone has modded there gamerscore.

I wouldn't worry MS will reset you soon enough.

Kind of surprised to see Ambassadors involved in naming and shaming to be honest.

-

Report and move on is the best option.

we are not naming and shaming,its his post declaring he hasn`t modded his gamerscore,i am simply pointing out some of the obvious flaws in his argument.

Vote DC neither of us has named or shamed the OP posted on the forum stating he didn't cheat. It's plainly obvious from his/her achievements that it has been modded by him/her or by someone else.

Maybe he played all those games to the brink of getting the achievement, then saved his progress. Then, in one day, went back & unlocked each one with a couple minutes of play? Just a thought. Personally, I think achievements are pretty meaningless.

I guess we have different definitions then. The mods can decide who has the correct one.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

Maybe he played all those games to the brink of getting the achievement, then saved his progress. Then, in one day, went back & unlocked each one with a couple minutes of play? Just a thought. Personally, I think achievements are pretty meaningless.

[/quote]

maybe your right,he completed around 9-10 games to 99% and and just left them at that, then went back to all of them on the same day and finished them all off,do you think?