All games say I am not connected to Xbox Live, yet I am online...

All games say "no Internet connection found" yet I can browse the Internet. I check and it shows my valid gold account.

So:

I have a valid Gold account and it shows as valid under subscriptions

I have checked and it is set as my home xbox

I can access the internet on the console.

I have tried a full restart even after leaving the system off for 30 min including unplugging it.

I have tried both wired and wireless connections. as well as multiple wireless networks.

I have changed nothing in my home network.

I have tried restarts of both my cable modem and also my router

I am able to download games to the console.

I have reinstalled titanfall (after deleting to see if it could be a corruption issue).

The only thing that changed is I took the xbox with me on a family vacation but it worked while we were gone.

Edit:

I forgot to mention that my other xbox one can play games just fine on the same network as well as my 360. It is just this xbox.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks,

Diego

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi there, this sounds similar to your scenario, did you re-setup your network when returning home?

Scenario: You’ve set up your console’s network connection at your house, but you’re going to visit a relative and want to take your Xbox One. When you get to your new location, select Set up wireless network, select the appropriate router from the list of devices, enter the password and connect to the network. When you return home and plug in your Xbox One, you won’t automatically connect to your network, because establishing the new connection wiped out your home router’s information. Select Set up wireless network, select your router from the device list and enter your password. Now the previous router information has been deleted and Xbox One will remember your home device’s settings

Check the following for full steps and information and see how you go: support.xbox.com/.../network-settings

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same problem here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.