All data, memory, accounts lost!

Does anyone know why all data, memory and accounts disappeared, just came home from work, to my amazement my brother told me my xbox froze, went back on to the xbox thought nothing would be wrong, EVERYTHING is gone! this is the second time it's happened, hours and hours of stuff gone! Now it won't let me download my content back or even down load my xbox profile, said error! Any help or knowledge on the problem would be well appreciated. As as much as I like xbox, will be a ps4 person if this Cary's on...PLEASE HELP!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Greetings!

Do you receive any error code when you try download your gamer profile from LIVE?

Let's try with a few steps and see how that goes.

• With you console powered off, safely remove the hard drive and add it back. Turn on the Xbox and browse to Storage and Clear Xbox system cache. From Storage, select All Devices and Gamer Profiles. Select Delete and Delete Profile Only. This delete your profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Press Xbox Guide button on your controller and select Download Profile.

• With your console powered off, safely remove the hard drive and plug in a USB flash drive, configured for use with the Xbox 360, into a USB port on front of the console. Turn on the Xbox (with the hard drive removed) and try download your profile from LIVE to USB drive.

Post back and let us know how that goes and we'll go from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Samething happened to me last night while I was playing.  Trying to figure this out now.  Any help would be great.

Sorry this didn't help.

This thread is almost a year old.  Can you please create a new one detailing your issue for more assistance?  Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.