Aliens: Colonial Marines Gameplay Trailer

Here's a new trailer for Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC)

Link

This is looking pretty good, after they delayed it and released Aliens vs Predator first, which turned out not so great I wasn't sure if it would end up looking good, but it looks like that extra time in development was well spent going by the trailer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

On my to buy list without a doubt.

I was really hoping that this would be a third person game. Still it is good that it is coming at all.

Dibs being the guy with the motion sensor lol

Imagine using Kinect for the motion sensor. Taking one hand off the control pad for epic one hand aiming and shooting.

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

On my to buy list without a doubt.

[/quote]

Me too, in fact it's been on my list for more than 10 years, I saw this first in Playstation 2 Mag years ago, then it got canned, I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll be interested to see how they keep it fresh and interesting.

Hadley's Hope is hardly blessed with a variety of interesting locations and unless they introduce some wacky new enemies then it's just Facehuggers, Aliens and the Queen.

Still looks miles better than that terrible AvP game though.

They don't need to introduce anything new. I'd rather they keep it authentic and give everyone what they've actually been waiting for. Justice!

Yeah, I can't see how they can stretch something like 'Aliens' into a full 8 hour or so game. Even Dead Space got extremely tedious after a few chapters. Nice that they got the sound effects right though. I hope the technology in the game has that late 70s early 80s vision of the future going on as well.

Yeah but from a gameplay point of view it doesn't sound particularly attractive (nostalgia aside). Running round dark corridors expecting a jump at every air vent and corner can only fun for a short while, surely?

Depends on how they build up the atmosphere of the game to be honest. I'd rather Gearbox stick as close to canon as possible otherwise they will ruin it.