Aliens: Colonial Marines Gameplay Demo

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EOlzCrVFvs&o]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm a massive fan of the films so I have high hopes for this, thanks for posting!!

Yes, the films are great.  I was looking forward to the Aliens vs Predator game that was released last year but when i tried the demo i just didn't really like it that much.  Hopefully this will be an improvement but we'll have to wait and see i guess.

The voice acting is horrible! Still get goosebumps every time one of the classic Aliens noises happens though and the environments look great. Annoying that they've added lots of new types of Alien unless they've come up with a convincing reason why they've mutated.

All things are possible in a video game even if highly implausible but after the total fail Alien Vs Predator last year, hoping they hit the ground running with this title...so time will tell, visually it looks ok but like Mr Mond..voice acting..meh

Got to say, the 4 player drop in/out co-op is very appealing and the lighting later on in that video looks aces. Reckon it's anoter fifteen pounder.

It looks pretty good, but then I liked the more recent AvP. I still hope this will be better, but I love the atmosphere in these games, the Marine campaign was always my favourite in all of the AvP games.

Also, like FatMond, I hope there is a valid reason for them being larger and mutated. It'll probably come back to the nuclear blast from the film, I'd suspect.

The pulse rifles don't sound right when he was firing it. everyone elses did apart from his. the turret sounded rubbish too.

[quote user="Moley UK"]

The pulse rifles don't sound right when he was firing it. everyone elses did apart from his. the turret sounded rubbish too.

[/quote]

So it wasn't just me that noticed this lol.

agreed, co op drop in/out games are far few and its nice to see an alien game with this : ) should make for some late night gaming

They could come from the livestock of the installation. Just a thought.