Alan wake 2

I am a huge fan of Alan wake!, i would like to know all your thoughts on what the sequal might be like, Storyline, Gameplay new enemies you know XD

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hmmm Im a huge Silent hill Fan ever since the first one on PS, but since 5 i kinda went of it as it changed so much it became more an action game, but i admit downpour looks like it could bring the franchise back in my eyes XD!

Should be good although what I'm really looking forwards to is Silent Hill: Downpour :)

This has made my Day that post, XD Poet and Muse had to be a good one aswell and Children of the elder Gods which is also Poets of the fall if you didnt know :P

[quote user="MKWake"]

The Soundtrack is Amazing, and yes this song is always on repeat on my Ipod :P, Have you listened to Poets of the Fall

[/quote]

Yep, I love the intro to 'War'!  But Haunted is deffo my fave! The build up to the ending is awesome! 'Time to gather up the splinters, build a casket for my tears" ... "By the hallways in this tiny room, the echo there of me and you, voices that are carrying this tuneeee, ba da ba ba, ba da ba ba..." :D Then the weird bit at the end of Annie [Poe's real name] and her Father: 'What is it Annie?' 'You think I'll cry? I won't cry. My heart will break before I cry..... I will go mad." :P

Im still playing the dlc and gotta do the whole game in nightmare mode but I think its awesome, I hope they follow on in a similar vein or do a bright falls like the storyline the webisodes have showing on live........there is so much scope for this to be like a silent hill franchise but im sure it will get F.U.B.A.R

yeah , i`ll pick this up at some point , providing it don`t get some crappy MP added to it.

Loved Alan Wake.

I agree with the comments about the soundtrack as well... awesome stuff especially the wonderfull Poets Of The Fall and of course the Old Gods of Asgard (also POTF).

Alan wake sucked for me unfortunately. Too repetetive and generic.

oh and I loved the soundtrack too - Roy Orbison and David Bowie were my favourites..

I have heard it may be an XBLA hack and slash-style title, which is overwhelmingly disappointing based on the potential and scope the first one offered.