ajout de sécurité empeche conection

bonjour a tous voila je me suis connecté aujourd'*** sur ma console et elle me demande d'ajouter la sécurité avec l'adresse et le mot de passe c'est se que je fait mais sa me deconnecte, j'ai changer de mot de passe, d'adresse mail, télécharger mon profil rien n'y fait aidez-moi

[Translation: Hello to all here I logged in today ' * on my console and it asks me to add security with the address, and the password is is I made but its me disconnected, I change password, address mail, download my profile nothing help me] 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Bonjour, pardon pour utiliser google translate, ma femme est endormie qui pourrait se traduire pour moi. Mon francais est pauvre, que vous pouve voir lol.

Cela peut sembler contre-intuitif, mais essayez de réinitialiser votre mot de passe comme quelque chose de simple, pas trop grand et pas de caractères spéciaux

[Translation:

Hello, sorry to use google translate, my wife is asleep who could translate for me. My English is poor, you can see lol.
This may seem counter-intuitive, but try resetting your password as something simple, not too big and not special characters]

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Feb77! Can you tell us a bit more about the issue here? It would be helpful if you could review our start here sticky and post back with the information requested in the thread there!

Also, to start troubleshooting, can I have you run through our "Can't connect to Xbox LIVE solution". Take the steps there and let us know more details of your issue, we'll work from there. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.